Simple to Use
- • After use, place brush back into holder containing Dip-San® Cleaning Fluid
- • Depress handle/brush, dipping it into the reservoir of cleaning fluid
- • Rotate brush handle in the down position, (bristles agitate against the internal ribs assisting cleaning)
- • Remove hand, internal spring will return the brush to original position
- • The brush is clean and ready for the next use
Simple to Refresh
- • Remove Brush
- • Flush away used solution
- • Fill reservoir with water to the top of the internal agitation ribs (see blue arrow)
- • Add 20ml Dip-San® Cleaning Fluid (using guide on label)
- • Replace brush
- • Now ready to use
- • For optimum effectiveness, it is recommended that the solution is changed weekly.
- • Each 250ml bottle of Dip-San® Cleaning Fluid will last approximately 3 months, changing weekly.
Save money on cleaning chemicals
The Dip-San® toilet cleaning system is designed for keeping both brush and toilet in a totally
hygienic state, no other toilet cleaning chemicals are required, other than those for lime scale
removal purposes in hard water areas.
Top-Tip – Add 50ml of Dip-San® concentrate to a 750ml trigger spray and top up with water for cleaning toilet surrounds, sinks taps etc.
Chemical use – Important
We strongly advise against the use of bleach based cleaning products with Dip-San®.
Use of this type of chemical product will corrode the Dip-San® spring mechanism, ultimately leading to failure.
In this event, the Dip-San® Lifetime Warranty will be voided.
We only recommend Dip-San® Cleaning Fluid, developed to be tough on germs but kind to our environment.